About this Vendor
Points of Contact
Anne Arundel Community College CyberCenter
Winvale supports the Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) CyberCenter to provide cybersecurity training courses for public sector organizations. The CyberCenter offers cutting-edge curriculum designed and delivered to meet the specific needs of business and government organizations. At AACC, training can be delivered in flexible formats to meet specific participant needs. The CyberCenter’s comprehensive training options go beyond certification preparation and help build the knowledge, skills and abilities employees need to perform on the job. As a fully accredited community college, many of the comprehensive training options are available for college credit. Participants interested in non-credit courses have the option of earning Continuing Education Units (CEU’s).
- Learn how AACC’s CyberCenter trained U.S. Army soldiers and civilians in protecting the nation’s networks and anticipating potential threats in this case study.
- The CyberCenter’s courses help prepare participants in-part for the following industry certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security+; Cisco CCNA, C|EH and CISSP
- The CyberCenter is an EC Council Accredited Training Center
- AACC is a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Two Year Education (CAE2Y), as designated by the National Security Agency and U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- AACC is a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence (CDFAE) by the U.S. Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center
- Accelerated curriculum with flexible scheduling and diverse learning formats
- Available for college credit or CEUs
- Location choice and on-site testing center
Watch how AACC’s CyberCenter worked with the Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation as one of the primary training partners on the Pathways to Cybersecurity program to provide Cybersecurity training to 1,000+ individuals.