About this Vendor
Points of Contact
Winvale deploys IBM Security’s total security intelligence solution to provide organizations with complete network and security knowledge, delivered simply. IBM Security (formerly Q1 Labs) is a global provider of high-value, cost-effective security information and event management (SIEM) and log management products, such as QRadar SIEM and QRadar Log Manager.
- Ohio Health is currently using QRadar Security Intelligence Platform to meet their security needs. See more in this video case study.
- Find out how Arkansas Children’s Hospital is using IBM & Q1 Labs in this video case study.
- Learn why security intelligence is required in this white paper.
IBM Supports Your Agency’s Mission
Government agencies need to see and control all threatening activity across their distributed network and security infrastructures.
Specific security management challenges faced by local, state, and federal government agencies include:
- Enforcing agency-wide internal security policies and demonstrating compliance with the growing array of audit and regulatory requirements, such as the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), is daunting and very labor intensive. Log reporting is currently a manual, incomplete, and costly process.
- Government networks are typically large and very complex. Traffic to undesirable geographies, illegal file transfers, malicious BOT and worm infections – plus a variety of suspicious activities – currently go undetected.
- Networked systems output millions of network and security logs every day. Government analysts are overwhelmed collecting and analyzing these log files. The result? Missed threats, data theft, and unreasonable operational expenses.
- Family of IT security intelligence products built on a common architecture
- Unified collection, aggregation and analysis architecture for application logs, security events, vulnerability data, IAM data, configuration files and network flow telemetry
- Common platform for searching, filtering, rule writing, and reporting functions
- Unparalleled surveillance and control capabilities from a single console
- Secures government networks and related infrastructures